Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday, Jan 24th

Hi, Marion is getting feisty! As I was getting ready to leave tonight, he pulled his trach tubing off, 2 times! He wanted the speaking valve back on and to talk before I went home. He said that it was "dreadful" in the morning, and what time was I coming in? I said that it was church tomorrow at 11am, so it would probably be about 1 by the time I changed and came over. Then I asked him what time he would like me to come, he replied 8am. We negotiated and decided on 9:30am. I guess you know where I will be by 9:30am, for sure. But, just one more sign that Marion is back!! Hooray!

Our friends Brian Wilson and Tim Glenn came today and gave Marion a blessing for healing and me, one for strength, both were wonderful, and much needed. Tim brought Marion 2 airplane magazines, by the time this is over, Marion might decide to take up flying again. I might take in a portable DVD player tomorrow with one of Marion's courses that he purchases on History or something and see if that interests him, as TV leaves him cold. Please keep those wonderful prayers coming his direction, the power of prayer is truly magnificent! Love, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment