Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday, Jan 8th

Hello, it has been 2 days because there were no big events to report, so I took a couple of days off. But today I walked in to room 110W, and it was empty! I knew that he was not at home, so the big news was that Marion had graduated from the ventilator corridor to the non ventilator, less intensive care, corridor of the v-shaped unit. Big move! That came after one day short of 3 weeks there. In fact, 1 day short of 7 weeks total. His new room is 120 and is a private room. It is just as small as the double, but he can play his classical music loud enough to hear, or the book on tape that I brought him from the library.

Well, that's the news for now. I'll keep you posted, perhaps on a less frequent basis as the progress has slowed down, but continues to be in the right direction. Please keep the prayers coming, they are the reason for the success that he has had!! Love, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment